LADY GAGA CAKE

GAGA CAKE
  • Home | Posts RSS Watch TV shows GentlemenGogoVEVO | Internet | Business | Video | Subscribe | Partner | LOTTO | THAILAND | Hilton Hotel | KENO | KONTAKT | YOUTUBE |
  • good idea lady gaga cake i like cake the best games :)

    $ Dollar $ Money PayDotCom.com Register free online surveys $$ http://paydotcom.net/r/141939/GagaCake/27217281/ BOOK I LOVE LADY GAGA BOOKS http://astore.amazon.com/gaga06-20 Gaga Book aStore Pages AMAZON! Money PayDotCom.com ROCKS! Get your FREE account now! affiliates to sell your products! http://paydotcom.net/?affiliate=858310 LADY GAGA ASTORE AMAZON ASTORE AMAZON LADY GAGA. Lucky day?

    Wednesday, June 26, 2013

    tag: donate-via-bank-transfer: Make a Donation | Today DONATE

    tag: donate-via-bank-transfer: Make a Donation | Today DONATE : donate-via-bank-transfer: Make a Donation | Today DONATE:  
    Ways to Donate | Donate via Bank Deposit
    1)1. Send donation directly into my BANK - Print pictures.
    2)2. You may SAVE pictures about my BANK Account IBAN NUMBER. 
    3)3. My number (IBAN) International Bank Account Number - PRINT.




    Could you please SEND ME A DONATION?
    Instructions
      *
          Step 1: Print Images or save images. Here my bank account international.
      *
         Step 2: Read my IBAN number and use IBAN.
      *
         Step 3: Read my SWIFT-BIC code and use SWIFT-BIC.
      *
         Step 4: You can send me donation and you can copy and paste my pictures for additional information,
         or my bank account number you can print, see the picture.




    PAYPAL

    3 comments:

    1. The 140 character limit and rapidly renewing stream means it’s easy for
      your target audience to miss the messages you’ve
      tweeted. Twitter makes it easy to find out what folks are saying about you, your company,
      and your products. If I Tweet Barack Obama enough my solution to the
      health care bill, he'll answer me. Use Twitter as a technical support system for your business. I love the fact that I am, at heart, an introvert, but I also love the fact that I have never been as social in my life due to the likes of Facebook, Twitter and blogging. All of the things I despise about the outside world aren't in my Twitter stream.


      My page ... buy twitter followers

      ReplyDelete
    2. Greetings from Carolina! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to check out your website on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the knowledge you present here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.

      I'm shocked at how quick your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm not even using WIFI,
      just 3G .. Anyways, great blog!

      Here is my web-site: master cleanse [pluriels.ch]

      ReplyDelete
    3. I used to be able to find good info from your content.


      Stop by my web page this domain

      ReplyDelete

    Hi my friends, greetings!
    You are welcome to comment here -Promoting URLs ok send me a donation before..
    Send me a donation and I will Add your URL to MY blogs, thank you!

    A donation of any amount is always accepted and appreciated.

    With my PayPal email address you can send me email and with my PayPal email address you can send me money. jerome.merla@yahoo.com

    I accept online donations via PayPal: PAYPAL EMAIL: jerome.merla@yahoo.com
    Or, send me email and I will give you my my home address if you would prefer to send me a check.
    HERE ROOM ADDRESS ... Account owner address:

    Merla Jerome
    Kastellinkaari 7 A
    90230 Oulu
    Finland

    Or, I accept donations via bank account:

    I HAVE 2 BANKS ACCOUNT NUMBERS...DONATE NOW!
    ===============================

    SECOND BANK... OULUN OSUUSPANKKI BANK
    ===============================

    Account holder (Account Owner) = Merla Jerome

    .... ...............................
    IBAN = FI85 5741 3620 4826 35

    ........................................................
    BIC - Swift = OKOYFIHH

    ...... ........................................
    Bank name = OULUN OSUUSPANKKI

    .... ............... .....................
    Bank address =
    OULUN OSUUSPANKKI,
    Isokatu 14, 90100,
    Oulu, Finland.

    .............................................
    Account owner address:

    Merla Jerome,
    Kastellinkaari 7 A,
    90230, Oulu,
    Finland.

    ...........................................................

    City: Oulu.
    Country: Finland.
    ........................................

    ===============================

    FIRST BANK... NORDEA BANK
    ===============================
    .... Account holder (Account Owner) = Merla Jerome

    .... ...............................
    IBAN = FI96 1107 3500 3521 94

    ........................................................
    BIC - Swift = NDEAFIHH

    ...... ........................................
    Bank name = Nordea

    .... ............... .....................
    Bank address =

    Nordea Bank Finland PLC,
    Kirkkokatu 6, 90100,
    Oulu, Finland.

    .............................................
    Account owner address:

    Merla Jerome,
    Kastellinkaari 7 A,
    90230, Oulu,
    Finland.

    ............................................................

    City: Oulu.
    Country: Finland.

    Print. Save image and make a copy, so if you go to the bank tomorrow you can donate money via bank .

    Real bank. SAVE PHOTO. If you wish to send your donations directly to the artist GentlemenGogoVEVO.

    Labels List posts and remember, there are are many ways for you to donate money of any size.

     
  • Home | Posts RSS | Internet | Business | Video | Subscribe | Partner | LOTTO | THAILAND | Hilton Hotel | KENO | KONTAKT | YOUTUBE |
  • หน้าแรก
  • My Videos I Speak Thai ( แชร์ )
  • My site
  • GentlemenGogoVEVO is on Facebook
  • Speak Thai GentlemenGogoVEVO Webcam Video from Mar...
  • ฉันรักประเทศไทย - I speak Thai